Monday, December 6, 2010

A cold day in PA

It has been cold and windy here in PA today.  I have been busy sewing over this last week.  I thought today would be a good day to bring my sewing adventures up to date. 
 
I have been working with pattern master boutique for about two years now and have gotten blouses and jackets down.  My first jacket this year was a jacket.  I top stitched the seams and added a lining.  I had an issue with the length of the sleeves and I ended up adding a cuff which has become a design element.


My most recent project was two silk shirts.  Again designed from PMB 5.  This shirt features a build up collar and shoulder princess sleeves.

My last project was to design a pattern for an 18" doll.  My friend was looking for a pattern to fit and Alexandria doll.  I printed that pattern and made up a sample.  This was what I came up with.



No comments: