Welcome to my sewing blog. I hope you enjoy your visit
Sunday, July 15, 2012
I finally got the sleeves to fit and moved on to the french lace I purchased when I first started. I had to widen the straps about 1/2, lower the sleeve cap and widen the sleeve the same amount. Normally I would also lengthen the sleeve but since I am using the finish edge of the lace I did not worry about the length. It was quite scary to cut $160 a yard fabric but I did it. The sleeves went in so much easier with the quality fabric than the fabric the mock up. I also added the cording at the neck. Once I get the lining attached in the top I will be ready for the skirt.